The Health Benefits of Grass Fed Beef:
1. Grass fed cattle have a built in health system. We can't beat nature's own antibiotics so we don't add any. And no added growth hormones.
2. Leaner meat. A 6oz steak can have the same small amount of fat as a skinless chicken breast.
3. Good diet food. A 6oz steak from a pasture raised beeve can have 100 fewer calories than a 6oz steak from factory farmed animals.
4. More Omega-3 fatty acids. There are 2 to 4 times the amount of these beneficial fats in pasture raised beef.
5. Higher amounts of vitamin E, which helps reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
6. Conjugated Lineolic Acids (which may aid cancer prevention) can be 300 to 500 percent higher in foraging animals than grain fed animals.